- Serves: 1
- Total time: Less than 30 mins
- Syns per serving: 2½ 2½ 2½
Add 6 Syns if not using Porridge oats and 1 Oat/Scan Bran as a Healthy Extra on Extra Easy, Green and Original.
Mixed berry porridge
A comforting bowl of porridge topped with berries - what better dish to wake up to?
- 35g porridge oats
- 150ml skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- A handful of frozen berries, defrosted
Tip: This recipe is Free if you count the skimmed milk as part of your day’s Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice.
- Make up the porridge as per the packet instructions, using the skimmed milk.
- Once it’s been warmed up, top it with the yogurt, berries and 1 level tsp runny honey (1 Syn).